Water is a precious resource that is indispensable for daily life.
Often the quality of water is not even considered and it is assumed that clean water flows out of the tap.
However, poorly insulated water pipes, a reduction in the hot water temperature, insufficient water flow or a prolonged standstill – for example during holidays – can have a negative effect on the water quality. Under such unfavourable conditions, germs can settle in the in-house pipe system.
They form biofilms and multiply facultatively despite high drinking water standards. These germs include pseudomonas and legionella, which can cause life-threatening infections. With the help of the micfil waters filter systems it is possible to filter out germs contained in tap water.
The membrane filters used have established themselves as the safest method for protection against water-associated germs, especially in the medical field.
- Possible bacterial retention: > 99,99999%
- Can remove heavy metals, herbicides, pesticides, VOC’s, medicine residues, bad taste and odour
- Can reduce up to 99% of free chlorine
- EPDM seals ensure fast and easy replacement
- Modular design to fit your individual demands